Plan your Simcha
Come Celebrate your Simcha!
At our incredibly elegant and amazingly hospitable hotel, The Hilton Chicago Northbrook & Allgauer’s on the Riverfront!
Imagine the anticipation of a young boy or girl… The pride of the family... The excitement of relatives and friends! When it's time to mark an important milestone event like a Bat or Bar Mitzvah, the professionals at Hilton Chicago Northbrook are poised to make your day one that honors traditions and celebrates the personality and tastes of the guest of honor.
Count on us every step of the way to ensure no detail goes unnoticed. You'll enjoy dedicated, attentive service at every turn, from help with overnight accommodations for family and friends to planning every aspect of the actual event. Your celebration will unfold exactly as you wish, with fabulous food and beverages, and assistance with themes, special festivities and activities for your guests. From the arrival of the first guest to a post celebration farewell brunch, we can make your occasion one that will evoke cherished memories for the guest of honor and all invitees.
Let the event professionals at the Hilton Chicago Northbrook make your once-in-a-lifetime Bar or Bat Mitzvah a one-of-a-kind celebration.
Mitzvah Event Highlights:
- Hilton's upscale Grand Ballroom, accommodating up to 600, is a beautiful backdrop for events of all sizes
- Memorable catering orchestrated by our award-winning chef
- Theme and dining options are available to personalize your function
- Special accommodations available for out-of-town guests
- Farewell breakfasts or brunches in our Pond View Room in Allgauer’s or private dining room
- Complimentary parquet wood dance floor and staging
- White linens
- Complimentary Challah & Glass of Wine
- Kosher catering available
- 248 guest rooms
- Fitness center and refreshing indoor pool
- Acclaimed Allgauer’s on the Riverfront restaurant featuring imaginative cuisine by our distinguished chefs
- Convenient address in the North Shore
- Just a short drive from serveral area temples
- Minutes to retail shopping, dining, nightlife and recreation destinations
- 30 minutes to downtown Chicago and 15 minutes to O’Hare
For the party of a lifetime. Mazel Tov!